Saturday, September 4, 2010

Etsy Preview: Pandora's Box of Rings and Things

































I found a bunch of these mini spoons and this mini pair of scissors at a little Chinese jewelry shop at Vittorio Emanuele (Rome). And of course I found the baby Jesuses at a souvenir shop along the Vatican Wall. There are two kinds, glow in the dark and pink or flesh colored. I will be adding these to the shop in the next few days. I found the ring from a Chinese jewelry stand at Porta Portese (huge flea market in Rome) and then I made a silhouette of a woman out of paper and glued it into the frame making it into a cameo ring.The rings are made from my Great Aunt Mildred's old (like herself, she's 102) button collection. (I'm not sure if I'm going to add the rings to the shop or just keep them for myself and give them away as gifts, any thoughts?)

No comments:

Post a Comment