Friday, September 3, 2010

Etsy Update: Knit and Pearl, Silver and Gold






















Originally I designed this shoulder shrug for myself to hide my tattoo when I was tour guiding at the Vatican, but I made it too small so I started over and made a bigger one. When I finished I realized I had enough yarn left over to finish the small one that I had started so here it is and it'll be in the shop tomorrow. It has a leaf lace pattern and I nosegay pattern which is formed by making cables and bobbles.



















































These are chain scarf/necklaces. The double as both! As you can see there is a silver a gold and a green one of all different lengths and sizes. The silver and gold ones are in the shop and the green one will be there the day after tomorrow.
The silver and gold brings a childhood memory to mind...the singing and talking snowman in Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment