Thursday, September 9, 2010

Etsy Update: Moving Sale



















As some of you may already know, I'm packing up shop and house and moving to New York. I'm moving in just a little more than 2 weeks. After living in Italy for 3 years, I have accumulated so much stuff I feel like a hermit crab and that I have to pack up everything and carry it on my back. So I have to lighten my load a bit and to help with this I'm having a 30% off Moving Sale at my shop from now until I leave, September 27. All ready to ship items will be 30% off. Check it out now, It's probably the most generous sale I'll have in a while.
Why I'm I leaving such a beautiful country like Italy? My husband has almost finished his degree, so we have decided that as artists and musicians, Italy has nothing more to offer us.

No comments:

Post a Comment