Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Piano
























I saw the piano for the first time last week, while I was watching I thought of a 3 ideas from scenes and objects in the movie. Do you remember the necklace that Holly Hunter's character was always wearing? It was a gold box with a tablet of paper in it for her to communicate (since she was mute). I think it'd be interesting to make a gold tablet necklace for notes, I just need a jewelry studio. I also thought that the prosthetic finger would make a cool but creepy ring or necklace or something, although it doesn't really have to do with my aesthetic. The third thing that I found inspiring was the last scene where Holly Hunter was floating in the bottom of the ocean hovering above her piano with her skirt billowing out around her like hot air balloon, I think it would make a really beautiful illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment